Here is what you should do if you have a stain:
1. Remove excess. Use cold water for mystery stains and warm water for greasy stains. Create a solution of Ariel Powder and water. Leave for 30 minutes to 2 hours, in tough cases overnight. In very tough cases, apply the solution to the stain and gently rub it before you load the clothes into the washing machine. Roll your shirts, pants or blouses in a large towel to remove the water or gently screw off the water from your clothes.
2. Machine-wash white and light-coloured cotton fabrics in warm or hot water. For the regular machine try Ariel Powder. For the full automatic machine try Ariel Automatic Powder.
Extra tip: fill the machine with cold water and use a gentle washing cycle so you can better protect the colours.
3. Rinse your cotton fabrics on a cool cycle. Use minimal agitation to avoid shrinkage.
4. Shake garments after removal from the machine to minimise wrinkles.
How to wash your 100% cotton blanket:
1. Open your blanket and place it in the washing machine. Use a large load size so the blanket can move freely in the water during the wash.
2. Pour the required Ariel detergent (follow the dosage instructions on the pack) and use a delicate wash setting and cold water cycle (if your washing machine has one).
3. Remove the blanket as soon as the wash cycle is finished and hang the blanket to dry.